Heavenly Broiled Grouper
- 3/4 lb fresh grouper fillets
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons butter softened
- 2 tablespoon mayonnaise
- dash of hot sauce
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Spray a baking dish with non-stick spray, place the fish fillets in the dish and season the fish with salt, pepper, and lemon juice.
- In a bowl, combine the cheese, butter, mayo and hot sauce. Spread the cheese mixture on top of fish.
- Bake for 10 – 12 minutes until the fish is almost cooked. Turn on the broiler, and broil for an additional 2 – 3 minutes until the top starts to turn brown.